Dark Chocolate and CBD Benefits
Fact: dark chocolate is really good for you. Another fact: CBD is really good for you. What happens when you mix them up? A match made in heaven… at least for all of our sweet tooth fans out there.
When it’s at least 70% cacao, dark chocolate has multiple benefits, mainly health and beauty related.
Let’s break down a few of dark chocolate benefits:
- It is actually one of the best sources of minerals out there. Dark chocolate is rich in fiber, iron, magnesium, copper, manganese and others.
- Its filled with antioxidants, which is good for your health and your skin. Antioxidants can help prevent ageing by protecting your skin from harmful UV rays.
- It may help with blood flow and lower blood pressure.
- It may reduce heart disease risk.
- With vitamins A, B1, C, D and E, plus iron and calcium, chocolate nourishes your skin from the inside.
- It can even help you concentrate more.
The list goes on and on. But let’s get to the match made in heaven part.
CBD chocolate contains anandamide, which includes inhibitors of cannabinoid. These are organic molecules that inhibit the breakdown of cannabinoids. Therefore, their function is to prolong the effect and increase the effectiveness of chocolate intake.
Basically, by eating CBD and chocolate together you are enhancing the benefits of chocolate and CBD, which can further help improve your immune system, overall well-being, and state.
Shop now our CBD Oil.