- Will Not Dry Out Your Hands, Re-Moisturizing Hand Cream. Will not burn or sting when applying on cracked, fragile, raw, or scratched skin. Kills 99.9% of germs.
- Enhanced with moisturizers and Vitamin E to keep your hands soft and moisturized even after repeated use. Perfect for dry skin will make your hands feel smooth and fresh.
- Help keep your family and those you care for healthy. Quickly removes dirt and germs from your hands without irritating or drying your skin. Our antibacterial hand lotion is made using only the purest, most refined ingredients available.
- Non-Flammable, No hazmat Req, Sustainable Formulation. Goes on smooth, creamy, Light & Highly Moisturizing.
- Gently scented. Made in the USA at an FDA registered facility with ingredients sourced in the USA.
Directions for use
Sunflower oil improves your hands moister retention and helps workers with dehydrated or crack skin. Sunflower extract has anti-inflammatory properties that help lower skin redness and roughness and enhances new skin cells. Sunflower extracts soothe the skin retain it's moister, keeping the skin cells hydrated for a more extended period. The antioxidant properties help to prevent premature signs of aging. Aloe Vera – Protects Against Burns & Scarring. Jojoba – Anti-Inflammatory, Good for Eczema, Acne, & Rosacea. Sunflower Butter – Prevents Signs of Aging. Vitamin E.
***The FDA recently announced that they would only accept three different active ingredients for hand antiseptics; ethyl alcohol, propyl alcohol, and Benzalkonium Chloride. Benzalkonium Chloride is used to take sanitizers that contain as much as 62% alcohol which equates to 124 proof. Alcohol formulas will damage your hands by removing your skin's natural moisturizers, which leaves your hands cracked and painful. Source: (FDA Press Announcement April 11, 2019 'FDA Issues Final Rule on Safety and Effectiveness of Consumer Hand Sanitizers')
Made with love by Natura Essentia