- Mother Earth Minerals are IONIC (possessing an electrical charge, drawn to the walls of the intestines), WATER SOLUBLE (highly bio-available angstrom sized ions in an aqueous solution), and CELL-AVAILABLE (available for absorption into the human cell, not only the blood stream). Fewer milligrams are needed because absorption is much more efficient and complete. No additives, fillers, or preservatives.
- MAGNESIUM IS AN EXTREMELY ESSENTIAL ELEMENT: It may promote energy and protein production, metabolism, proper muscle function (critical for heart health), supports a healthy immune system, serotonin production, and the nervous system.
- MAGNESIUM MAY HELP WITH: Relaxing nerves, relieving daily tension. Assists digestion, activates enzymes important for protein and carbohydrate metabolism. Regulates other minerals (Calcium, Potassium, Sodium).
- MAGNESIUM IS IMPORTANT IN MUSCLE CONTRACTION AND RELAXATION: The production and transfer of energy, assists nerve conduction. Aids regularity, restful sleep, keeps vertebrae in proper position, and purifies/purges body tissues of impurities.
- Element #12 on the Periodic Table, Magnesium (Mg) is an alkaline, silvery-white metal with a hexagonal closely-packed crystalline structure. In its pure elemental state, Magnesium is easily ignited and burns with an intense, quick heat and brilliant white flame. An extremely essential element for all plant and animal life, Magnesium ions combine with Phosphates and Calcium ions on the cellular level to produce light, heat and energy in the form of ATP (Adenisone Triphospate), and ADP (Adenisone Diphospate) molecules. It is an essential nutrient in the cellular synthesis of proteins and carbohydrates and the subsequent production of lean muscle tissue. Deficiencies of Magnesium produce symptoms of frequent migraine headaches, muscle cramping and constipation.
- Magnesium helps in the formation and function of muscle tissue. Each molecule of muscle protein (myosin) has an atom of magnesium in its chemical structure. This protein called myosin is critical in the healthy functioning of the most vital muscle in the human body - the heart - thus magnesium may well be called the Heart Mineral. Readily bio-available magnesium as provided by Mother Earth Minerals is essential in keeping the heart muscle healthy and happy. Magnesium deficiency has been linked to potentially life-threatening heart arrhythmias and palpitations. Heart disease is still the #1 killer in America, and is possibly linked to magnesium-deficient diets and lifestyle.
Magnesium - Aids in relaxing nerves, relieving daily tension. Assists digestion, activates enzymes important for protein and carbohydrate metabolism. Magnesium is important in muscle contraction and relaxation, the production and transfer of energy, assists nerve conduction. Aids regularity, restful sleep, keeps vertebrae in proper position, and purifies/purges body tissues of impurities.
The recommendations in the applications are for individuals 60 pounds and heavier. Reduce dose 1/2 for children 30-60 pounds, 1/4 for children 10-30 pounds, and 1/8 for infants.
All dosages refer to the eyedropper included in the 2 OZ bottles as packaged by Mother Earth Minerals. The Minerals should be placed under the tongue (sublingually) and 1 minute should pass before the individual swallows. We recommend waiting 30 seconds to a minute before taking another mineral. This allows maximum absorption into the bloodstream and the cells.
Measurement: Dpfl equals dropperful as provided in 2 ounce bottles. Since the minerals offered by Mother Earth Minerals are Ionic, and Water Soluble - what minerals are not needed by the cell are passed through the body so it is impossible to overdose. Recommended dosage is estimated cellular absorption rates for deficiency needs with each 'condition' or disease.
These doses are intended for specific health issues; they are not intended for extended use. These recommendations are not for general health supplementation or to be used once wellness has been achieved. Please refer to the health maintenance protocol for recommended dosage amounts for generally healthy people.
**The recommendations contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.